RPG Name Generator V2 RPG Name Generator V2

2 Great Suggestions For You

While the project is very mediocre, this could be a great utility, especially if integrated into RP forums. Anyway, my suggestions:

1) It'd be nice if you updated the User Interface. Maybe get an artist off the forums to help you. They shouldn't gripe too much considering the scope of this project.

2) It'd be cool if you could incorporate structures instead of randomly picking an array index. For example, instead of just having elf or japanese, you could just let users define the number of syllables, structures such as common prefixes, postfies, concatenated names (nar'goblaw), etc.

stickBRAWLER stickBRAWLER

Great Job

Very solid game but definitely needed more polish. A bit more y leniency as well as a couple bug fixes. Otherwise, it was very well done. Nice job.

To mention one of the bugs, at one point I had 162/50 special points.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Ok?

I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. This game was really buggy. I got stuck at the very beginning of the game at the computer station, and the walking animation was poorly scripted.

Also, the graphics need some fixing up. Claiming style can only take you so far before you reach an actual lack of quality, this game is an example of such.

Either way, I got stuck and didn't bother playing after that. The story is probably decent, and the game is most likely entertaining, but it does need more touching up. It is definetly not fully completed.

Gravity Orb (V1.5) Gravity Orb (V1.5)

Very Erratic!

I wasn't too sure how to play the game. I just randomly clicked the mouse and the dark ball shot towards the lighter ball. I can see what kind of engine you're going for but it's very erratic. At best you can complete a level after 4 or 5 tries because the physics were just too absurd. The darker ball would fly around and most of the times fall away from the player's ball. Try controlling that interaction more so that the ball isn't flying around and is a bit more tightly controlled.

Syndicated Undead Syndicated Undead

It was decent.

The combat system sucks. It's very constrained. 8-way motion would have been a bit better. The shooting system was very constrained and would have benefitted more if the enemies had more recoil between attacks. Also, they move way to quickly, so it's impossible to attack anything without sustaining damage. Shooting sucks becuase the range and power is too low. Increase the range to the full screen, and up the power. Increase the shooting speed for the gun and make a steady stream for the flame thrower.

Aside from that work on the delivery. It's a good project, it just needs to be touched up and delievered a bit more traditionally (splash screens to menu screen to game intro).

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

DAMN CHICKEN!!!

I was at this damn thing for 4 hours straight... I couldn't get past that damned chicken!

SC: Tit Fucked Taki SC: Tit Fucked Taki

Good job guys.

Good job fellas. Good graphics, sounds, etc. Could have put more emphasis in the guys dick but its a good start. Very high quality.

Shinzoh responds:

Woohoo! Thanks Deathcon! ^^

ActionScript V1.1 ActionScript V1.1

Nice.

I really like the design of your interface. It looks highly professional and smooth. One thing though, when you make a custom cursor, be sure the tip of it is at the registration point, and not centered inside the MC. We have a tendency to use tips as the clicking location since the windows mouse cursor... pretty much every cursor, uses the tip as the click point. So you might want to fix that little error. Aside from that, some expansion would do good. Nice job anyways.

The Ball the game The Ball the game

Too Easy!

All I did was keep the cursor out of the window. Next time you might want to program a cursor, and just make a hitTest with the cursor and the mouse, that way they can't cheat like i did by taking the mouse off of the screen.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

He...

Nice use of the RM2K chipsets and character sets. I was going to make an RPG using them but... I guess you beat me to it :( Anyways, I only got to play the game for about a minute, but it's pretty cool. Nice job... again. :D

Klacid responds: