Revenge on Shanx Revenge on Shanx

Imaginitive

Build it up. Work on character art and deepen each character's profiles, then you should have some really good interactions between them which would be great fuel for various animations. In short, the idea has potential, and the animation is slick enough to bring it to fruition in a very visually appealing way. Good luck.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Great Job!

I love the style. I don't know quite how to classify it, and I'm not sure if that's the illustrations clouding my judgement. It was very entertaining!

I look forward to the possibility of a sequel ;)

AdamCook responds:

Unfortunately Josh is asking for his own studio in the Carribbean, so the negotiations have reached a deadlock at the moment. Nonetheless, thank you for your shameless appraisal. What's that? A crisp tenner? Well I certainly didn't drop it... I don't know how it got there, really...

52WKS01: Birthday Wishes! 52WKS01: Birthday Wishes!

+.04

Keep it up Rudy. Despite your movies getting deleted, don't let that stop you. Go for gold :)

RPG Name Generator V2 RPG Name Generator V2

2 Great Suggestions For You

While the project is very mediocre, this could be a great utility, especially if integrated into RP forums. Anyway, my suggestions:

1) It'd be nice if you updated the User Interface. Maybe get an artist off the forums to help you. They shouldn't gripe too much considering the scope of this project.

2) It'd be cool if you could incorporate structures instead of randomly picking an array index. For example, instead of just having elf or japanese, you could just let users define the number of syllables, structures such as common prefixes, postfies, concatenated names (nar'goblaw), etc.

stickBRAWLER stickBRAWLER

Great Job

Very solid game but definitely needed more polish. A bit more y leniency as well as a couple bug fixes. Otherwise, it was very well done. Nice job.

To mention one of the bugs, at one point I had 162/50 special points.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Ok?

I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. This game was really buggy. I got stuck at the very beginning of the game at the computer station, and the walking animation was poorly scripted.

Also, the graphics need some fixing up. Claiming style can only take you so far before you reach an actual lack of quality, this game is an example of such.

Either way, I got stuck and didn't bother playing after that. The story is probably decent, and the game is most likely entertaining, but it does need more touching up. It is definetly not fully completed.